[HOT] welcome new HOT Voting Members!
Mikel Maron
2018-03-27 15:00:43 UTC
We just concluded our Special Meeting, where the vote and ratification resulted in all nominated members being accepted!
Please join us in welcoming: Minhaz Mahmud Arko, Dongpo Deng, Rebecca Firth, Céline Jacquin, Bakos Gabor, Victor N Sunday, Ramadyan Abdul Hadi, Jubal Harpster, Marc Farra, Adam Rowlands, Shadrock Roberts, Joshua S Campbell, Ethan Nelson, Angela Odour Lungati, Benjamin Herfort, Johnattan Adolfo Rupire Añazco, Stephen Penson, Set Khaing, Steven Ramage, Emmor Nile, Kokou Elolo AMEGAYIBO, Mats’eliso Thobei Letsie, Aga Kreglewska, Christian Shadrack, Ashley Schmeltzer
-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron